HOW TO ROOT MMX A350 (KITKAT)quite a good specification and is a great device. Before proceeding ahead, I would like to inform one thing that Rooting voids warranty.
Rooting has been always something confusing for all new users, but by following the guide below you can successfully root your device.
Our Android device can do a lot of awesome things, but for all of them the basic necessity is to ROOT our devices. Rooting is a process which helps us to gain Administrative access which further helps to modify system core files.
Many people say that they rooted up their device, but nothing happened, so I would like to point up a fact that rooting alone won’t help your device to do wonders but it helps you to give SUPERUSER Access which is required for special written apps.
So before proceeding towards the way to root your Canvas Knight, here are few items you need to download.
75% + battery and you have enabled USB Debugging, if not, go to settings–>Developer options.
If you don’t have developer option in your phone, please enable it by going to
Settings–>About phone–> tap the build number 7-8 times and that will enable Developer option.
Let’s begin the process...
- Install the USB drivers if they are not already installed on your PC.
- Extract out the files from root package.
- Now Extract SP Flash tools and run Flash_Tool.exe as Administrator. (right click on file and select Run as administrator.)
- Then click on the scatter loading button and select scatter file by name “MT6592_Android_scatter.txt”.
- This will load up a new region below with lot of check boxes, un-check all other except “Recovery”.
- Click on recovery and select the recovery.img which you can find in the Root package.
- Now switch off your mobile.
- Do not connect your mobile to PC.
- Click on the Download button, after that connect your phone to PC via USB cable, in the bottom you can see the progress of this process, after success full operation a green ring will appear on your screen.
- Now switch on your mobile and copy SuperSU.zip file to SD card.
- Boot up into recovery mode, by simply pressing VOLUME UP, VOLUME DOWN and POWER BUTTON together.
- Then select recovery mode by pressing volume down button and select install ZIP from SD card by pressing power button. (use volume rockers to navigate and power key to confirm)
- Select the SuperSU.zip that you placed in your device and reboot your device.
NOTE: This is the root guide for canvas knight running on KITKAT OS. Please don’t try this method on other devices or device running on JELLY BEAN.